lundi 16 juillet 2012

Sunset


       I like this picture which i took it when i was on my way to my city after spending days in the north of Tunisia at the first of the year...I found it today in one of my file and it attracted my attention especially that it have this lovely view that i like it very much ♥♥

       J'aime bien cette photo qui je l'ai pris quand j'étais sur mon chemin vers ma ville après avoir passé jours dans le nord de la Tunisie à la première de l'année ... Je l'ai trouvé aujourd'hui dans un de mes fichier et elle a attirée mon attention en particulier qu'elle a cette belle vue que je l'aime beaucoup ♥ ♥

3 commentaires:

  1. I love it Sana!! I miss you so much!! I wish to come back to Medenine soon!! Maybe this September! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thanks!:).Miss you too my dear ♥♥ Sure,you should come back to Medenine before September for Sonia's wedding!!:D
      Kiss :**

      Supprimer